Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Will You Wait For Me?

will you wait for me?

isn't it so sweet? i placed their cages together. and i saw them looking at each other. it was such a beautiful sight. and i felt so bad to seperate them. but i always tell tubby that i'll put him back soon. when his kids open their eyes.

they look as though they are talking. hmm.. aniwae, spot the baby pup in the pic. its on the left side. that tiny little blind cutie.


their fur started to grow and thicken up as well


meanwhile its all pics of tubby....




as for my studies, have been quite productive... heh heh...

slept at 3am last nite again. woke up at 8.30am to go to the toilet. was supposed to go back to sleep. but i found myself repeating the stuff i memorized the night before and i wasn't doing any sleeping.

so, at 8.40am, i decided to crawl out of bed...

and by the way, perlini's silver sent me my birthday gift! 50% off any item. i'm gonna get a charmbracelet! and u2 and g2000 sent me christmas offers too...

getting old liao... friday commiiinnggggg...... friday also marks the 2nd month of tubby and pixie's stay with me.

wanna watch tv le...

ta-ta...