Monday, October 30, 2006

Exams Loh!

juz posted yesterday's entry. there was something wrong with blogger last nite, it kept having errors.

slept in the wee hours of the morning, at 3am. but was happie i did. haha. and i managed to crawl out of bed at 10.30am. accomplishment liao lor!

i know, i keep blogging about my ham hams. but its the only thing that keeps me company while being stuck at home with those boring texts. and i juz lurve my little furballs! imagine having 8 ham hams at home! i can stare at them for a long long time. juz look at them. even if they are juz sleeping. i'm hopeless when it comes to them. i have since bought so much toys and food for them, that i became a privilleged member of pet lovers centre oredi. in juz a short, 1 and 1/2 months.

so many things i wanna do, but i still have to be stuck with the stack of paper, waiting for me to download and store them into my pentium 1, 64MB pea brain.

i feel like:
- going to ikea (pretty up my room)
- new phone? (bleah, i wish!)
- movies?
- shopping!!!! (i need that retail therapy!)

haiya back to reality lar...

nerding in process...

ta-ta...