Thursday, August 03, 2006

There Goes Thursday~

nice? juz changed my blog music... this is actually the part II version of jay chou's feng... if u see the mtv of feng, then u'll have to catch part II, which is this! sung by liu geng hong, which is the other guy in the mtv...

juz got home an hour ago... feel so tired... but its well paid off... went to the library to soak myself in my projects again... feel the stress liao... plus, carrying lappy around almost everyday causes a strain on my right shoulder... gonna indulge myself in tv later... to pamper myself for studying so hard... heh heh heh... if not who's gonna pamper me then? hee...

tonite is idol nite! who's gonna be out? i dunno why, but this time, singapore idol is not as appealing as the first one... i dunno why, then dun have that "impact" anymore... i think too many reality shows now... there's campus superstar, there's superstar, there's superband, and there's one for the knockouts? never say die? and alot more rite?

and i can't wait for love @ zero degrees!!! i can't wait to see wad happens! who's lovin' who? who's not lovin' who? who's lovin' who out of sympathy?

and then it comes to ugly singaporeans part III...in the lift! people who dun bother to ask u which storey, and dun bother to press the button for you... and they are standing right in front of the panel of buttons! aiyooo... singaporeans so educated for wad? basic courtesy oso dun haf!

gonna grab my dinner!

dear: happie 6th year...

ta-ta...