Sunday, August 06, 2006

JAG's

tired...

been slapped with headache again... i can't believe it man, the headaches freqent me so badly, sometimes i wanna puke...

headaches aside, will most probably be meeting alicia on tuesday which juz excites me! i think grace is coming too! JAG's reunite! yay! its been such a long time~ yeah, mit up for dinner, chill, talk about our "business" and juz catch up... great! plus, wednesday is a public holiday! can stay out! wee~ but before enjoying my meetup, i'll have to mug at NLB again~ been bringing lappy out so many times this week and i see more to come... have to finish my reports man! haiz... oredi completed one, but 2 more to go, plus group projects... bleah... so boring... can i juz do wad i luff? indulge in my bag business~ but then again, i'll have to get my degree first...

and by the way, please support SHARE'S EDITION
more items coming up... do take note~

ta-ta...