Monday, August 28, 2006

Old Blogskin?

haha... went to dig out my old blogskin and use it again... a little bored of the black one. and quite satisfied with this... all those memories~ hee...

aniwae, went to jog todae! haha.. so proud of myself that i actually made the effort to walk to the stadium and jog... class 95 accompanied me thru my jog... in fact, class 95 revolves all around my life... its juz the best radio station! cranky deejays and great music!

tomorrow's research day again. haiz... i have a love-hate relationship with my life now. sometimes i feel so lucky that i dun need to drag myself to work... and sometimes, i'm juz sick of project research, tests, exams and deadlines... though i always wonder if i made the right choice to be an undergrad, but mummy and dear always tell me its better...

supposed to have a dinner date with my secondary school peeps... but i guess its not gonna happen coz we're not free?

hmmm.... i'll stop here for todae...

ta-ta...