Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Life's A Roller Coaster~

so many things to update... but no pics at all... haa...

let's juz start with yesterday...

met up with the babes of sec 5/2, yr 2000! and i haven't announced! christine is getting married! congrats gurl! we went to chill at thai express... and ooo i lurve the seafood pineapple rice... they serve it with cubes of pineapples! and not those can ones... its fresh ones! yummy! we chatted and chatted and chatted... so excited for her that she's gonna start her new life with the man she love... ooo~ that kinda feeling...

and gladys is alive! haha.. she was out of action for so long! but i saw her juz yesterday and she looks fabulous! stay pretty babe!

and back to todae... it's juz drove me like a rollercoaster.... whole dae wasn't that bad, but it wasn't good either...

i din have enuff slp due to the meet up last nite... slept near 1am and i had morning lessons todae... so during my afternoon lecture, i was practically yawning every 1/2 minute. imagine the agony! i needed to sleep so badly!!! but i'm glad i stayed for the lecture coz lecturer gave us possible exam topics on wad would come out... phew~

i can't walk properly now... in fact i walk like a duck... hmmm i'd rather not reveal why due to some personal reasons. but if you do see me walking like a duck, please pardon me... haa...

it started to become dark when lessons ended... droplets of rain started to fall when i was in the train... couples hugging in the train~ oooo... makes me so envious and so wanna fall in love all over again~ those were the days huh? haha... i know its impossible now~ so let's juz skip the rain part... haha...

went to the mall to get some stuffs for my parents even though i had to walk abnormally... haiz! but....... guess who i saw? mrs valerie tong! she's the best tutor and careperson i've ever had in my poly life... she was so excited when she saw me! our conversation as follows:

mrs tong: "juliet!!! how are you?!"

me: "good... still studying~"

mrs tong: "where?"

me: "SIM"

mrs tong: "oh, that's good! you're still lookin' good!"

me: "haha.. izzit?"

mrs tong: "what are u doing here?"

me: "getting some stuff for my parents and waiting for them to come pick me up."

mrs tong: "you all so good life ar!"

me: "heehee..."

mrs tong: "ok lar, keep in touch ok?"

me: "okay! bye!"

mrs tong: "bye!"

i've had an extremely long day...

ta-ta...