Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wednesday~

supposed to be doing my project. but i am so tired! no mood to do at all... so i thot i'd juz come and blog and then go and take a nap...

todae's been a very hot day, the mood changes with the heat. makes me feel so frustrated and sleepy...

i took the wrong bus to school todae... felt like a real idiot... supposed to take 184, but i took 189 instead... why? becoz i was talking to dear old alicia... haiz... happily tok tok tok... end up i got to spend extra money to take bus back to clementi and take 184 again... and the evil alicia told me not to go for lecture coz i was afraid i'd be late... ms alicia, if u are reading my entry, please go for confession for asking me to skip lecture... and somemore in the bus, i happily thot to myself "wah, todae no one wanna take 184" and then later i thot to myself again "eh, todae school route like different eh?"

aniwae, back to the topic, alicia called to discuss "business"... shall keep this under wraps till things are somewhat confirmed...

by the way, i'm selling one of my 4 crumplers... its on yahoo auctions.. anyone interested? its been used only a few times... price is negotiable so long as you are an interested and sincere buyer... will be selling other bags too... but will only put it up as soon as i have the time...

  • Crumpler Sheep Scarer

    ta-ta...