Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Breaking Away~

i've not been to blogger lately... been so busy with school projects... frequenting the national library like there's no tomorrow... carrying lappy here, there and everywhere... borrowing books like some kiasu freak... and by the time i get home, my shoulders are aching...

aniwae, made a fruitful trip to the national library todae... and though project's not done yet, but it moved~ hee...

daddy bought me another new crumpler for my lappy! its the big big crumpler... so that i can carry all my books, text, notes and other stuff with lappy... i bought the simplest crumpler! all black with juz a logo at the side... love it to the max! hee... got it at $179... its my 4th crumpler~ yay! thank you daddy!

got some pics from grandpa's 94th birthdae... but too tired to upload... next time bah...

tired~

ta-ta...