Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Juz Another Day At Home...

been feeling tired for the whole day... wasn't feeling really well last nite... stomach has this weird feeling that made sleeping uncomfortable...

woke up early this morning to go for my jog since i got my new shoes, but did not complete 2.4km todae... there were pains on my right side of the waist... i stopped after 4 rounds coz the pain got sharper...

came home feeling miserable that i din complete my 2.4km... having mild muscle aches now... aniwae, made my very own ham and cheese toast with coffee... read the papers to keep me updated on the things happening around the world and looked for jobs... nothing much on classified jobs todae though...

i lost all my 700 over songs when the technician wiped out my comp to do further checks... and now i have to start from scratch. managed to only recover 200 to 300 over songs from my desktop to lappy... did the transferring the whole morning and looking for a job at jobsdb.com at the same time... sent in 3 resumes todae... one of them is in the hotel industry... hopefully i'll get a job soon...

went down for a stroll with luo luo... bought cleo and juices for myself and 8 days, chocolates and muffins for her... was reading cleo and found out that the ipod radio remote actually works in singapore! i'm gonna save to buy it... hopefully i'd get a job so i can fund it myself... its a neat SGD$88 which includes headphones and acts as a remote for the ipod too... will be updating my wishlist soon... hee...

supposed to keep my law and accounting notes... i'm juz too tired todae...

i kidnapped dear's W bear which i gave him... he's too cute, i can't resist taking him home... see?

complete with my 2 lovable precious...


ta-ta...