Monday, March 13, 2006

Busy Monday...

oh gosh, todae's gonna be a busy one... so many things to do!

i have to:
- go back to TP to get my transcript to submit to SIM
- take a passport photo for submission to SIM
- get my running shoes
- cut my hair
- get lappy back from the pc clinic

dun think i'll be able to do everything todae...

yay! i'll be going to get lappy back later! life was tough without her... i ain't used to the desktop... glad that my 700 over songs are still intact in my itunes... phew~ i can't imagine losing them...

jogging tomorrow! hopefully will get my shoes by todae...

jie bought another bag to share! whahaha... i dun think i have enuff storage for bags... dear's gonna go "boom!" if i laid my hands on another bag... heehee... but aniwae, the bag is a chrome coloured brown shoulder bag... nice nice... hee.. all she said was "nice? you want you can use..." yay!

talked to alicia on the phone for a little while... seems that her leg got worst? poor thing... but she told me she still wanna go sentosa... see lar?

oh, mummy and daddy is most probably planning a trip! yay! *i'm keeping my fingers crossed* this time i can make it! no more weird academic year from TP... whahaha... can't wait to leave singapore! i haven't been out of the country for a year or so... but the destination is not set yet... can't wait for june to come... i need a breakaway! wee~ wee~ wee~

might blog again when i'm back...

ta-ta...