Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Turtle...

got a new blogskin. like it coz its simple and its a cute little turtle... added a new video to my music box too... its the first time i've heard this song... think its quite nice...

din do anything much todae... got no mood to do anything. wanted to go get a new haircut and hair colour, but didn't go in the end...

my colleague sent me a christmas card. how sweet~ but it doesn't have a return address... so i can't send it back. think i gotta send a christmas e-card then...

called alicia and grace to talk todae. but both of them were busy. alicia is busy partolling the streets, but i was grateful that she called me back and bothered to ask me why. grace is busy looking after those little tots at the childcare but i was also very glad that she called me back to ask me why too... thanks pals... i know you'd both would always be there for me...

life hasn't been really smooth sailing... lots of ups and downs lately... i hope things are gonna be okay... i'm keeping my fingers crossed...

no mood to blog... will be back when i'm better...

ta-ta...