Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Midnight Craving

i'm hungry now... didn't had much for dinner... stomach's growling... supper anyone?

having cramps and sore throat... wad a good combination huh? haiz...

went to courts to see a little side cabinet for my printer. really cheap. saw one at $13.50 only. and the other designs at $29.90 and $39.90. wanted to buy but it was a whole 18kg. i wonder how i could lift that home by myself... but i'll go again, when i have the strength to do so. i muz get it by friday, coz the offer ends on friday... thot ask alicia to go with me so that at least i'd have someone to help me. but she wants to go sentosa... haiyo... i guess i'll juz have to depend on myself. wadeva it is, i'll bring it home and fix it up myself.

jul's stomach goes *growl~ growl~* haiz... i shouldn't even be thinking about eating. so fat liao. how can i even have supper? i look like a piece of walking lard. shall let it growl bah...

ta-ta...