Friday, December 02, 2005

End Of Internship!

haven't been updating recently... been really busy with my internship. finally its the last day todae... my colleague has been really sweet. she took pics of the notice boards which i put up and made it into a card for me... boss bought me a pressie too... but she forgot to bring it... so she'll pass it to me when i go back to get my salary for december... had my farewell lunch at hotel's cafe vienna again... hee...

my parents are back... jie jie bot a roxy wallet, 2 roxy tees and and a rip curl skirt for me. surf brands there are juz so damn cheap... got a blue adidas sandals too.... plus! lots of food food and more food!

monday is the start of a new term... and it also marks my final year... hope i'll do well... and i really can't wait to get back to school....

lots of new stuff lately... haha... new casio watch, new motorola handphone, new roxy wallet, new ipod nano, new adidas sandals, new rip curl skirt, new roxy tee... up next would be a bag! i hope... juz wait and see... hehe...

by the way, i catched harry potter liao... up next is.... Chicken Little!

dear: simple lifestyle + you = bliss

ta-ta...