Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sick Again...

yes i am very sick indeed... i dunno how i'm going to drag myself to work tomorrow... having sore throat and a very bad flu becoz i was caught in the rain... went to see doctor todae... he gave me medicine that was so drowsy, i kept sleeping... poor dear... i juz fell asleep on his lap so many times...

flu hasn't gone away though i've taken medication... this time, i'm really sick... i dun fall sick often. but dunno why i did lately... i spent like $50 within 2 weeks on medical consultations and medicine... haiz...

dear: thanks for taking care of me while my parents are away... sorry i kept falling asleep coz i really dun feel good at all... but i felt very blissful to have u by my side...

i'm turning in early... eyes are painful, nose is running away and throat is painful... arrrggghh.....

ta-ta...