Sunday, November 06, 2005

Little Purple Hippo...

went back to school todae. feeling is great. and i can't wait to be back at school again... glad that i'm gonna graduate in the months to come, but the future seems bleak after that. i'm still contemplating on whether to further my studies or not. its good to do so, so that dear and i will have a better future. but on the other hand, getting into university is one big hurdle, and coping is an even bigger issue. oh well~

met up with dear todae... juz spent a little time together after his 2 papers... dear bought me a handphone screen wiper, which is a cute little purple hippo! its hanging on my phone... hehe.. so cute. aniwae, i din expect him to buy something for me out of the blue, for no rhyme or reason... hee... it was sweet... hippo is too small to be photographed, so no pics of hippo taken. meanwhile, spot has taken the backseat of being on my pencil case... hee...

treated dear to dinner at v8 movies cafe at bugis... haven't get to treat him a good meal after i got my pay... food was not bad...

a simple saturday we spent together...

sianz... haven't touched my logbook and report this week... laziness juz sets in me...

ta-ta...