Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happie Birthday To Me~

todae marks the day of being another year older... dunno why as i grow older, birthdays seem so boring...

aniwae, went to prima tower revolving restaurant at keppel road todae for dim sum with my parents and sisters. it was sort of a birthday treat for me. i get to choose the place. so i decided to bring them there to haf dim sum, since older people fancy these food, and i like it too... hee...

mummy and daddy gave me an ang pow for good luck... how much inside it, i wun say.. hee...

din get to meet dear, becoz he has a paper tomorrow. its my first birthday without him ever since we were together. but i'm neither feeling sad nor down though... its juz another day...

thanks to those who msged and called me to wish me happy birthday... liang, yingying, tracy, grace, velly and especially belle and shar, thanks for the wonderful birthday song at 12 mindnite! and dear, thanks for the e-card. it was meaningful, and brought back alot of past memories that we had...

i bought my baby-g watch oredi. and i have exactly the same one as alicia... looking forward to get my ipod nano next week... can't wait!

meanwhile, its back to work tomorrow again... shucks! but boss on leave... yay! and its friday tomorrow... yoohoo!

ta-ta...