Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Miss School!

aiyo~ now, i know how to appreciate school! i've been missing school days... tink i'm gonna further my studies and get my degree after my diploma. that is if its possible... haha...

aniwae, work has been great! i'm not complaining, but juz missing school.... learnt alot this week too... and my boss has been very good to me, and she's helping me with my report! my colleagues are so damn friendly, hotel's food is good.... and the best part is, its all free! breakfast, lunch and dinner... plus ice-cream on mondays, wednesdays and fridays, salad and fruits serving everyday. they change the menu everyday, which means everyday is a surprise.. hehe... i have nothing more to complain, not even if i have to work on saturday....

will be looking forward to get my first pay since i rejected taking them last month, so they'd be accumulated! haha... more $$$! gonna give my parents part of it, and bring them out for a treat, give dear a treat too... and set aside $$$ for his birthday! its coming! hehe.... i got so many things in mind to buy for him, i dunno which one is better.... but then again, its not as if i'm earning $50,000.... haha.... erm... but pampering him is one of my duties.... i dun mind spending it on him aniwae...

boss birthday is coming, and i'm thinking of a gift for her... wonder wad is good... any suggestions?

meanwhile, take care everyone!

dear: hey i've known u for like 5 years and 2 months oredi?! haa.. time flies so fast... aniwae, i know u are having a paper tomorrow, so good luck!

"with you around, life became more interesting. it wasn't all happy and a bed of roses... we did had our thorny times too, where we'd quarrel endlessly, but thank you for still standing by my side, giving me ur love and patience.... you are part of my life, and i hope you'd always be...."

ta-ta...