Thursday, September 29, 2005

I Love My Work!

i love my work! beginning to enjoy the process... i have a great boss who teaches me alot of things and she's very nice to me in person as well.

my boss taught me alot of HR related things, and i learn alot from her. from something as simple as franking mail and learning how to fax, till screening for job applicants, doing the 360 degrees appraisals, doing reference checks, wage increment for employees, refering to the collective agreement, and so much more... i've learnt so much... thru these 7 days with the company. and within these 7 days, i oredi attended a training on the art of service and providing 100% guest satisfaction and a change management training programme. i have obtained 2 certs oredi... heehee...

very happy with my working life... colleagues have been very nice too... but i miss school terribly... i miss all my friends.... gonna make a trip back to school on saturday... see ya guys!

ta-ta...