Saturday, September 10, 2005

Spot!

woo~ went to catch Herbie - fully loaded with dear... it was so funny... hehe... and reminded me of the past.... becoz i watched herbie with my parents when i was young... and it was a good show... and it made me love volkswagen beetle even more.... heeee.....

and dear bought me a cute little bull terrier... he was so adorable, when i first stepped into the shop, the thing that caught my eye was him... the look in his eyes... and i fell for him immediately... wanted to buy it myself, but dear insisted on getting it for me, and brought him to the cashier... and did i mention? the bull terrier is very tiny only... becoz he's meant to be hung on the handphone... hee... so he's currently on my darling 6170... and i've named him spot! took a pic of him... he's very small, so its hard to take a pic... but i managed to take a pic of him within my bedsheets...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Spot!

its been such a long time since dear and me really spent quality time together... we are either too busy with our schoolwork, or when we meet up, we'll juz go to the library to study together... hmmm i muz say, i'm such a happy girl todae...

oh ya, took pics with belle and shar when we met up before my exams... which was like weeks ago... but din have the time to put up the pics... this was my favourite pic of the day...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jul, Belle & Shar

took pic of chou chou and brownie at my study desk... haa... they are juz adorable to me... so pardon me~ *oops* heehee....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chou Chou & Brownie with my lappy

and i forget to mention! CONGRATULATIONS DEAR! for getting your driving licence at the first attempt! woo~ yay! wee~ wow! you're juz so fantabulous!

ta-ta!