Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Precious 1 Week~

woo~ juz came out from my bath and freshened myself... had headache juz now, so went for a cold shower... phew~ and time passes so fast. its oredi wednesday todae...

only gotta week for myself... will be starting attachment next wednesday. so i'm making full use of my 1 week...

went with belle, jiayi and shar to sentosa on monday. took alot of pics. but haven't got them from belle... and i haven't upload those in my camera... i'm juz so lazy to do so~

met dear on tuesday... accompanied him to study... and todae, i went to cut my hair... gave the ends a trim, cut my fringe, so that i won't look so lethargic and boring... haa.. at least i hope~ gave my hair a new coat of dye too...

gonna get working clothes with jiayi and velly tomorrow. it was supposed to be a 5 person outing, but it became 3 instead... liang went back to malaysia on monday, and jan couldn't make it. i guess, i'll only see them on mondae when we get back to school for attachment briefing...

oh well~ that was how i spent my past 3 days... haa...

for that special man in my life:
continue to work hard and excel in your studies... i can't be of much help, coz i know nuts about engineering, but i'll be at your side to give you the support you need... the road ahead is tough and its not gonna be easy... but i know you can make it...

ta-ta...