Monday, July 18, 2005

Thank You Mummy...

i was awakened by an sms todae. an sms that i never thot i would get. it was from mummy... she told me to share my problems with her and i can msg her if i wanted to... i cried... because i am blessed with wonderful parents. and a very nice mother whom i can confide in.

she's the one who is always there for me.
she doesn't say it.
but her actions are louder than words.
she is always the one who gives me encouragement and support.
she knows when i am unhappie or upset.
she pampers me alot.
when i got bad o'level grades, she didn't scold me.
when i chose to go ite, she was the one that encouraged me to take the path which i feel is right.
she doesn't despise me.
she always told me that i am not stoopid and that going to ite is nothing bad even though my aunt is constantly reminding me that i am from ite.
she even took leave to accompany me to get my ite books.
she was the one whom i share everything with first.
she was the first one who asked me about my grades.
she was the first one who asked me about my interview.
she was the one who never fails to send me a good luck msg on the morning of my paper.
she worries about my health and constant headaches.
and most of all she loves me for who i am, and what i am.

mummy: thank you for your support. i know you are never gonna get to read my blog, coz u dunno i have one. but i am very glad to be your child. i promise you i won't make you worry about me. thank you for being there for me and loving me for who i am. i am very blessed to have you as my mother. i dunno how u know that i am upset. but i guess that's bcoz you are my mother... thank you for your constant care and unlimited love~

lastly, thank you for brewing bird's nest for me last night. though i didn't drink alot, bocoz i wasn't emotionally well, but thank you for taking the trouble.

i love you mummy... without you, i'm nothing.

ta-ta...