Thursday, July 14, 2005

Over And Done With~

phew! interview is over. it was a short one though. the interviewer was a nice lady.. and she is also the HR manager of Amex. hee.. hmm.. life seems boring in the HR field. its something solid and down to earth. but then, that's the challenge of working there. haa... wad contradictary... she even told liang that everyone in the HR department are ladies.. haha..

aniwae, due to those pretty shoes, i've got 3 blisters on my right feet and my legs are aching.. took a cab home. was so damn tired.. dropped liang off at bugis coz he's meeting his sis... aniwae, was kinda glad that the people there don't really "dress up", so in a way, if i really end up working there, there's no need for me to wear cord shoes... *eeks* to me, my havanias flip flops are still the best... and i'm bent on getting my birkenstocks, or rather papillio.. after i get my intern pay, i'm gonna get my papillio!

dear's busy playing mahjong now... i guess... haven't told him i'm home. even though i'm like home for almost 2 hours... dun wanna disturb him... dunno if he realised that its 5 plus now... and that my interview ended long ago.. but, oh well.. jan told me when people play mahjong, then forget about the time.. is that an excuse? err.. oso dunno.. jan say "its like that" so, juz let it be bah...

i guess i'm gonna catch a nap after this post, coz i'm so tired~

time flies, tomorrow is friday... gotta meet up with my groupmates tomorrow... arrggh.. project discussion... have to go back to school during the holidays! eeks! thot of meeting dear after project for dinner, but so many things to consider...

jul's tired~

ta-ta...