Thursday, June 02, 2005

New Specs!

decided to change my text colour to add some colour to my blog... since the background is black.. it think it would look good.. hehe...

dear came to meet me todae... went to make my new specs... nothing funky anymore.. no more red specs.... juz pure sophiscated frameless specs... dear said it looked better than my current one. haha.. he's been hating my red specs since day one... but i think its cool... how many ppl dare to wear red specs? except for a few in school, many choose to remain the norm... but its kinda costly... costs $327 to make my specs.. coz of the titanium frame... which lasts longer.. and the better lens which i chose... haiz.. luckily i got $100 voucher.. so i only need to pay $227.. but its still costly! haiz... lucky mummy sponsoring.. if not i'd rather not change my specs.. but my degree went up... sianz... got short sighted somemore.. hehe.. getting from bad to worst.. dear said coz i always stare at the comp for too long.. hehe.. but how can i live without my lappy???

aniwae, will be getting my specs next friday.... wee~ can't wait man! haha..

dear came over to my house for dinner... we watched tv together... felt good.. never felt so good before...

dear's coming over tomorrow coz daddy asked him to... the contractor is coming to do some fixing of the tiles... and he will be here by 10am?? coz daddy wants to change his toilet door to sliding ones... since i haf school, my maid is gon gon one... and no one's home, so daddy asked if dear was free... poor dear... tomorrow muz stay at my place without me! haha... and i will only be back by 3 plus...

felt bad after the call from dear... his grandma is changing hospital tomorrow and his auntie called him to ask him to help look after her kids so that she can attend to his grandma.. but he told her that he need to help my dad... gosh.. i feel terrible.. his grandma is of course more important.. but dear told me that his auntie said that her kids would be able to cope on their own... haiz... i feel bad.... i hope dear's grandma will get well soon... think its only right to visit her during the weekends....

meanwhile, school's tough... jul's struggling... but surviving... still got 2 tutorials and HR development research and peer notes to finish up before i spend the weekend with dear... gonna do tomorrow... since its friday and i dun haf to slp early...

oh ya.. congrats to liang and jan, who got to be on the Director's Hounours List again! for the second time! wee~~