Friday, June 03, 2005

Happy 58th Month...

spent my day with dear.... from morning till night... dear came over to oversee renovations at my house since i had to study and daddy and mummy had to work... he slpt on my bed thereafter.... hehe.. poor thing... came over so early... guess he muz be tired...

after i came home from school, we had lunch at my place. then headed down to NUH to visit dear's grandma... poor thing... she's so old... and yet have to stay in the hospital for so long... i'd still hope that she'd recover quickly...

had dinner with dear thereafter... hmm... juz feel blissful... though its not entirely the 2 of us alone... but its time well spent.... its oredi been 4 years and 10 months since we known each other and i'm really glad we are still going on... though we got into many quarrels... but i know deep down, he's the man i wanna spend my life with... though we might not know wad would happen in the future... but i'm enjoying having him as part of my life now....

juz finished my managerial accounting tutorial... gonna do my HRD project tomorrow after i come home....

lastly, happie 58th month dear... thank you for everything... and most of all thank you for appearing in my life...

ta-ta...