Thursday, May 19, 2005

Wide Awake...

can't get to sleep last nite... dunno why... keep thinking about our past... and wondered why things turn out this way.... oh well... when i finally fell asleep, this morning, around 6 plus, some irritating person called.. and guess wad? its wrong number... i can't sleep after that...

its only 8.30am now.. i woke up at 8.15am.. there was no one at home... made coffee and read the papers.... and then got nothing much to do. maybe later pack abit of stuff.. can't wait for the renovations to start tomorrow... my house is in a mess.... but right now, i love my room, coz i pack until so nice... i'm kinda proud... haha.. except when jie jie comes home and makes a mess of it... that's the cons of sharing a room with your sibling... though i would love to have my own room, i guess i wouldn't wanna sleep alone.... its good to have jie jie around... hee... (^_^) and i'm sad we can't go new york together!! damn attachment... jie, we should have juz went to new york this holidays.... too bad... haiz.... aniwae, i placed a nice jar of colourful m&m's to cheer me up whenever i'm stressed or upset... coz i have a craving for chocolates.... but i hate it when my sisters steal my m&m's to eat for their own pleasure... hurts me so much... coz i'm kinda broke and m&m's are not cheap ok? at the rate they are eating... i have to replenish stock every week! anyway, thumbs up for the new star wars m&m's.... its dark chocolate! and the colours are so gothic.... dark chocolate is always the best! but all flavours of m&m's are nice... crispy, peanut, almond, peanut butter, plain, white chocolate, dark chocolate... hmm.. so nice....

i guess dear's sleeping bah? as usual.. aniwae, its only 8.40am... who would be awake rite? hope his eyes are alright liao... dear got driving later... be careful...

gonna get my new wardrobe tmr! can't wait! wee~

5 more days to school reopen.. heehee... counting down... yay! can't wait to start the new semester.... can't wait to get busy.... heehee.. later gonna get timetable liao.. hahaha... hmm.. wonder who is my careperson.... 1st week got APEL class liao... and then those silly tutors would make us play icebreaker again... haha.. even when we are so old liao, then will never stop playing icebreaker games.... but aniwae, there's only 2 classes for the HRM and tourism combination... of course we oredi know each other liao... haha... but the happiest thing is, mrs valerie tong is teaching me again! wee~~ but i'm gonna miss velly...

haven't brought my dearest lappy to challenger to load my free chinese star program... haiyo.... *lazy me*....

gonna mit up with my ite frens later! intending to go coffee club for coffee and chat.... but then i wonder if jolynn is sian... oredi working at coffee bean everyday... and then go coffee club??!?! hahahaha.... hmm.. see lar.. actually i like the red sofas there at citylink.. they seem so cosy... i can sit there the whole day... hee...

oh ya, gonna put the lyrics of my video here... enjoy~

The Trouble With Love Is - Kelly Clarkson

Love can be a many splendored thing,
Can't deny the joy it brings,
A dozen roses,
Diamond rings,
Dreams for sale and fairy tales...
It'll make you hear a symphony,
And you just want the world to see,
But like a drug that makes you blind,
It'll fool ya every time...

The trouble with love is,
It can tear you up inside,
Make your heart believe a lie,
It's stronger than your pride,
The trouble with love is,
It doesn't care how fast you fall,
And you can't refuse the call,
See, you got no say at all...

Now I was once a fool, it's true,
I played the game by all the rules,
But now my world's a deeper blue,
I'm sadder, but I'm wiser too...

I swore I'd never love again,
I swore my heart would never mend,
Said love wasn't worth the pain,
But then I hear it call my name...

The trouble with love is,
It can tear you up inside,
Make your heart believe a lie,
It's stronger than your pride...
The trouble with love is,
It doesn't care how fast you fall,
And you can't refuse the call,
See, you got no say at all...

Every time I turn around,
I think I've got it all figured out,
My heart keeps calling,
And I keep on falling,
Over and over again...
This sad story always ends the same,
Me standing in the pouring rain,
It seems no matter what I do,
It tears my heart in two...

The trouble with love,
It can tear you up inside,
Make your heart believe a lie,
It's stronger than your pride,
The trouble with love is,
It's in your heart,
It's in your soul,
Doesn't care how fast you fall,
You won't get no control,
And you can't refuse the call,
See, you got no say at all,
The trouble with love is,
It can tear you up inside,
Make your heart believe a lie...

kinda wad i'm feeling now too... hmm but aniwae, wadeva... love is complicated... dun wish to tok about it... gonna end here...

ta-ta...