Friday, May 20, 2005

Renovations...

having renovations at my house.. bad timing.. school going to reopen soon... i wanna pack everything back to my wardrobe by the time school reopens... erm... hopefully....

had drillings and dust all over my house... and my house is in a mess.. like refugee camp? haha... aniwae, they did quite alot todae... my wardrobe is more or less fixed.. except that they haven't placed the sliding doors.... nice~ nice~ i love my room even more now.. and even made a cupboard specially for my bags.... hee.. but now i really wonder if its enuff for my collection.. *oops* hee... i really pack and pack during the holidays to make it a cosy room.. had my notice board fixed, packed my stuff, threw away alot of rubbish and sold alot of stuff at cash converters... for money! heehee...

my parents, dear and i cleaned up the house when the contractors left... so dusty.. aniwae, thanks dear, for coming down to help.. sorry i had to trouble you... haiz.. another round of cleaning tomorrow...

have to visit the temple on sunday... its vesak day... but i think i'll be tired from all the renovations and packing... lucky still got holiday on monday... but i will still go to the temple... to pray for the new semester, my studies, for my parents, for dear, his health, his studies and hope he is always happie, and oso for everyone... i'm gonna be vegetarian on that day, like wad i do every year.... hmmm...

oh yah, watched the last episode of square pegs.. whoa lau.. wad a stoopid ending... sian man! waste my time catching the show...

hmm.. dear not back yet...

ta-ta...