Friday, April 08, 2005

Yay! Woo Hoo! Wee~ Wow!

hahaha... got my exam results.. did better than i expected! wee~ yay! so happie.. and the results are so much better than last semester... whahahaha... i'm so happie. coz its all my hard work... i studied like a mad dog.. every nite until 3am.. and had only 4 to 5 hours of sleep... but its proven that hard work pays off. though i did not do as well as my frens, who scored a number of distinctions, but i know where i stand, and i'm very happie, for myself! hehehe...

mummy was the first person i informed when i got my results.. she was glad for me too... hehehe... mummy's still the best.. coz no matter how busy she is, she would take time to call me and ask me about my results... hehe.. i love mummy!

now that i dun need to take supp paper, izzit time for me to get a job? *sighz....

had a small quarrel with dear last nite. we both had different views and its hard to see one's own mistake... though we are fine now, i hope things would be better the next time.... juz wanna let him know that i'll still be standing by him, coz i know that there's only one man for me. i guess, its always hard to maintain a relationship rite? coz its about 2 people, 2 person's feelings, 2 person's commitment, 2 person's willingness to sacrifice, and 2 person's piorities...

though i'm happy, but i'm so sian, coz the whole day i stayed home and did nothing... watched tv for 2 hours during noon, then came back online again.

wanted to go jogging todae, but the blisters are big.. haha.. i have 3 on my right ankle and 1 on my left toe... its filled with water! wonder wad happened to my good old nike shoes... haiz.... painful... bubbly... and watery... gosh! gotta wear flip flops liao...

mummy's back!

ta-ta...