Thursday, April 07, 2005

Good Luck Dear...

silly dear dear, yesterday nite then realised that his driving test is todae, not fridae.. then jialat, haven't study finish... so poor thing, last nite OT, then came home so late, then todae got driving test.... he's exhausted... wonder how he's doing.... aniwae, good luck dear... hope u will bring me good news.

tomorrow's my turn to get my results.... haiz... muz wait by the handphone. i hate this feeling man.... so scared~

hmmm... as for todae.... was supposed to go out with jan and velly to queensway... i wanna see bag! but then jan last minute cannot make it. she gotta celebrate her sister's birthday. so we cancelled it in the end... and me and velly are stuck at home... haha...

i woke up at 12noon todae... so nice to sleep in... then woke up, went to the stadium to jog... and my nike shoes, dunno why, suddenly gave me blisters, on my toes and the back of my ankle. its hurting so much. i did not jog much in the end. only 3 rounds of the stadium... damn... i wanted to do 6 rounds.... but my legs are hurting....

haiz.. its 2pm only. dunno how to pass my day. feel like going TM to walk. but no one accompany me....i guess i'll juz stay at home and rot away~

ta-ta...