Tuesday, April 26, 2005

New Highlights...

mummy was on leave todae she went to the salon. so i decided to tag along. of course, with a motive in mind. hee... went to dye and highlight my hair. mummy paid for it of course! hee... did some highlights, but it wasn't wad i wanted. was a little disappointed coz the streaks are not obvious... i wanted a change, coz i was bored of my life. i wanted something different... something to change my life...

jiayi called me when i was at the salon. she asked me out, to parkway, help her choose a present for her friend and juz go walk walk. and since i got nothing to do, i thot i'd juz accompany her. since its not everyday that someone asked me out. enjoyed myself though.. its been such a long time since i saw any close friends of mine...

oh yah, grace msged me todae, saying that she would call me tomorrow coz she's busy recently and had no time to call me... i think the last time we toked was like 6months ago? or even longer...

came home for dinner, coz jiayi had to go church...

my head's spinning.... having headache, coz my of my grandfather. he made so much noise last nite. was woken up at 4am by his noise and he greatly affected my sleep. by 5am, i was still wide awake... and oredi felt my head splitting. i did not have a peaceful sleep. and when i was about to fall asleep, he made noises again. and mind you, they are loud! i was so irritated, pissed and angry... woke up at 7.30am. i couldn't take it... no more.... haven't had good nite's sleep these days. dunno wad's affecting me. its either my grandfather, or thoughts lingering in my mind. i juz can't get to sleep.... and its juz irritating....

enuff about complaining... juz wanna say congratulations to mummy... coz she got promoted and i'm glad... i knew the news some time back, but mummy did not confirm it. todae she told me she was officially promoted... heee... happie for mummy...

nevertheless, i'm glad i got something to keep me occupied todae...

ta-ta...