Monday, April 25, 2005

Aimless...

i hate my life rite now. it seems i got nothing better to do. how i wish i can start school straight away. i miss the hectic days filled with projects, lectures, tutorials and research.... i miss the challenging life i've always had. now it seems that there's no aim, no goal, no nothing...

though i have a couple of things to do todae. but i'm juz not motivated to do anything. i have to pack my cupboard and filter out those unwanted clothes. mummy's been nagging me to do it for weeks. i even have the whole series of the desperate housewives to watch, but i juz have no mood for it. i have no mood for anything in fact... dunno wad's going on....

i think i've got it real bad this time. i diarrhoeaed 3 times todae liao, since last nite... it would be 4 times oredi.... my tummy was so painful that it made me wake up from my sleep. and by 7.30am, i was awake...went back to sleep till around noon, and then i had the urge again. its horrid... yikes!

i'm not well~

ta-ta...