Friday, February 04, 2005

Moving On To Level 2...

level 1 happened when dear and me decided to give each other a chance to start this relationship.. we had feelings for each other... madly in love, and most importantly... happie.... we loved each other's company and e-mails were a must everyday....

yesterday nite... i finally replied him and agreed to move on to level 2... to open our joint savings account... the joint savings account was meant for our wedding. he was asking me since his army days. but i wasn't sure at that moment.. i wasn't sure if i was ready to take this big step... moreover, i was only 18 or 19 at that time...

now, i'm 21.. an adult... dear told me that i'm a big girl now.... i have to think.. or rather, we haf to think about our future... hehe... can't stand the thot of being a big girl....

in fact, i was happie deep in my heart.. i was happie that dear is still waiting for my reply, and was happy that we moved on to another level of our relationship - to plan and save our future together. i asked him "izzit a big step? wow!" he replied me "wad do u think?" he was so serious... i came to realise how lucky i was.. how lucky i was to haf such a faithful and serious boyfriend... someone who loves me.... and is oredi planning for the future....

actually dear brought me to fort canning before... but before he can bring me to "the place" i was oredi pleading with him to spare me the stairs.. so many stairs.... so warm... haha.. i thot he brought me there for fun! then finally at the end of the day, did i realise that he wanted to bring me to ROM.. wow~ but till now, i dunno why he brought me there... though he claimed that its a "secret place"... oh well~

thank you dear for wanting to start a life with me.. i can't wait too... but... NTU is waiting for you... before ROM... heehee (^_^)

oh ya! muz blog this! saw Mr S.R. Nathan and his wife at TP's convention centre todae.. he came for the launch of TP's 15th anniversary.... wow.. saw loads of traffic police.. aniwae, he's so cute.. waving and waving... haahaa....

i passed my HRM mid sem! i guess its juz pure luck... was supposed to fail... hmm.. but... i'll work hard! i promise i will!

yay! tomorrow's saturday.. can see dear liao... gotta give Qin mama new year stuff too... hee...

gotta go... ta-ta...