Saturday, February 05, 2005

Coloured...

yay! i dyed my hair liao! went wif mummy to the salon in the morning. cost her $60 for my hair.. hehe... i juz did my hair and went off! luckily got mummy... hehe..

met dear in the afternoon.. brought new year stuff for his mummy. and then we went out for dinner at chinatown.. and oso to shop shop.. my god.. it was so crowded.. even if u wanted to stop and buy something, u can't everyone's squeezing and pushing... and its so hot! sweating and making your way through.. can't imagine wad its like during chinese new year eve... sure packed with tons and tons of people... dear and me walked 2 stretchs and we decided to call it a day.. it was horrid. there were so many people.. so glad that i'm home now, and refreshed from my bath... wee~

had a great day with dear... thank you...

i'm excited about new year's eve steamboat! yay! can't wait.... meanwhile still gotta carry on facing the reality that there project research still needs to be done... even though its chinese new year... haiz..

till then.. ta-ta...