Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Poor Dear...

was supposed to blog yesterday, but was looking for the whole night for a new blogskin. can't seem to find something nice and suitable...

went to jiayi's house to play with her shih tzu! her name is Fendi! so happie.. i love dogs.. and it was so heartbreaking to see her sad when we was about to leave... afterwhich, went out with jiayi, jan and velly yesterday. head quite a lot of fun. its been a long time since we all went out together. and we saw jeanette aw and adam chen at city hall.. wow.. she's really pretty...

todae, went back to school to do my online test... glad that i've settled it liao... got 16/20.. hehe.. wanted to aim for full marks.. but haiz.. nvm.. i tink its good enuff liao...

dear is the most poor thing one... haf to work OT for almost everydae.. and he's not exactly feeling well.. and he might have to work on this public holiday and sunday... and till now he's still working... dunno wad time he will be back... so poor thing... somehow, i miss him too.. i haven't seen him for quite some time... its been 9 days oredi.. and i'm gonna see him only on either friday or saturday...
deep down, i knoe that i treasure him alot.

Especially for Dear...

its the little things that we learn to treasure along the way,
the little time we spent together, is worth so much...
the love we share,
is not something that other people can understand...
its the bond between us,
makes us want each other more...
the bad that people can see,
i can only see the good...
it seems that you fit so perfectly into my imperfect life...
you showered me with unlimited supply of love,
stood by me thru the bad times,
wiping my tears away,
you were always there,
holding my hand,
walking with me,
this long and rocky road,
telling me that,
everything is gonna be alrite...
you always made me feel like the princess of your castle...
and would try your best to get me what I want...
i'm thankful for having you in my life,
because, without you,
i'll be nothing....

Created by Jul, with love...