Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Missing You...

been searching for the perfect blogskin again. but nothing caught my attention. most of the blogskins have multiple scrolls. which juz irritates me. hate it to the core. and some of the designers juz put some silly pictures... haiz.. i can't bring myself to change my blogskin. i think its simple and nice.. and i added a music video in my blog! its the Love Actually soundtrack! love the part around 2 mins 27 seconds.. where he showed "juliet" the card "To Me You're Perfect"... awwww! how many guys will tell u that? and love u for who u are? they would say u are this and you are that... and want u to change this and change that.... it's juz so perfect in the movies.... juz love it so much... its still my favourite show till now... too bad dear didn't wanna watch it with me.. hmph!

mummy went to choose a new maid todae... she's coming on the 11th of march.. then maribel is going home liao.. the new maid is married. wondered why mummy wanted a married one. coz she always take singles.. but aniwae, its not up to me to decide... i met mummy after she choose her maid.. daddy fetched us to TM... went shopping... bought new year clothes.. then went to lee hwa jewellery to clean my earrings and give my diamond necklace a fresh polish.. its so glittering now... yay! met my elder sis coz she's on leave too... then shopped abit... went to get some new year stuff too... then daddy came to pick us up...

dear told me last nite "i got something to tell u" i was horrified.. dunno wad he was going to tell me again. he told me "i miss you, so long never see u oredi..." my heart melted.. tried very hard not to be excited.. hehe.. in fact, i was overjoyed.. over the moon.. and overwhelmed!!!

poor dear has to work OT todae again... he's been working OT for 2 or 3 days liao.. guess he muz be really tired.. its the 10th day since i saw him.. i miss him too.. but there's nothing i can do. thot wanna pay him a surprise visit. but he's always working OT. even if he does not, he would be back only around 7 plus. by that time, its oredi time for me to go home. coz it takes me 2 hours to travel... oh well~ hopefully i can see him on friday...

take care dear... till then...

ta-ta...