Monday, January 03, 2005

Happie 53rd Month!

happie 53rd month dear... knoe u for so long liao... 4 years and 4 months... from best friends, we became lovers.. missed those days where i'm not urs and u are not mine. and we keep on guessing whether we like each other or not. and i always try to dig information from you to noe wad time u off sch... hehe.. then we would talk on the phone for hours.. like there's no tomorrow... then i would always tell u all my problems... i muz say, i look forward to talk to you everyday and would call u straight after i come home. u were still in poly that time and i would always wait for u to reach home when u had lectures... i would always wait for u online... and i still am.... waiting till the day you buy your laptop... and come online and say hi to me... thanks for staying by my side thru all my ups and downs... we went thru alot to be together... i'll always treasure the times we spend together. people might not know u well and think that u are boring and unfriendly... but deep down in my heart.. u are the one that makes me laugh and brighten my day. i'm thankful that god gave me such a wonderful gift....

"how was ur work todae dear?" have yet to have a chance talk to you but i'm sure u did well.. looking forward to hear your story... hope things are smooth sailing at ur side...

by the way, my new year resolution is not to quarrel wif dear over mahjong. i hope i can do it. though i juz can't help hating it...

ta-ta...