Sunday, January 02, 2005

Cold & Cosy...

its been raining alot lately.. not to mention that i dun see the sun that often now... so cold... it has been raining for the whole day oredi... juz had a hot bath after dear left my house.. and now, i'm sitting in front of my laptop blogging. feeling cosy wif my pink blanket covering my legs... so cold~

aniwae, i spent the whole day wif dear todae. frm morning till nite... met up for breakfast, then went to buy dear's stuff for work... dear spoilt me by spending $ to watch "meet the fockers" wif me... been wanting to catch the movie but didn't since we wanted to save $. we catched "kung fu hustle" on fridae and told ourselves that we shouldn't spend $ on movies since we are not very well-off now.. though dear's gonna start work tomorrow.. but we should save.. since dear is going to NTU in june-july.... but i'm very happie... he made me feel so loved and so lucky.. like... erm... a princess.... heehee.. i might sound silly... but i'm feeling blissful... even after 4 years of relationship....

juz to update.. my guppies are doing fine... and i'm glad.. dear came over for dinner at my house todae and took a look at them.... hee....

before i end, dear, good luck on ur first day at work tomorrow! jia you! i'll be right behind u supporting u...

ta-ta...