Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I Hate Mahjong!

mahjong has strained my relationship wif dear... it has caused us so much trouble, pain, anger and tears... we dun have this problem in the past and now, its becoming a part of our life and putting me and dear apart. its so funny how a game can make us become at loggerheads wif each other. but it definitely brought me down to tears... if i know the person who invented mahjong, i would shoot him! right in the brain! even if i had to go to jail or pay a death sentence...

i dun understand the importance of mahjong. i only know that it spoilt my relationship over and over, time and again. people might think that i'm stoopid and dear might think so too.. but to me, mahjong is never important. it has never stood a place in my life and my piority is always the relationship that i treasure.

once again... i hate mahjong!

ta-ta....