Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Sick...

arrgghh... i'm down with flu and sore throat.. and u haven't been updating my blog lately becoz of the exams. been studying very hard for the papers. hopefully i pass. not too sure of it yet. had my second paper todae. ops was sokay. hopefully i pass. thanks liang, for teaching me.. it was great to have u in the same subject as me. why? coz u are a super duper clever whiz kid.. everything u oso knoe. i wonder why god made u a human being. they should juz make u a god of maths. hahahaha....

aniwae, haven't been feeling too well lately. juz woke up from my afternoon nap. lucky tmr no paper, so i'm taking it easy. and the nxt paper is HRM! my favourite. hope to do well too!

lastly, dear, thanks for supporting me throughout the exams. (^_^) appreciate it alot!

ta-ta..