Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Dear, Where You Going?

dear msged me in the morning, told me that he's going somewhere, to buy something, but cannot tell me. i dunno wad he is up to. he juz said that its a secret. leaves me with a big ???? wonder wad he is up to again... dat silly dear dear..

my flu is getting better, but my throat becomes sorer. and the phelgm.. arrggh.. i shall spare the details. actually, i hope to see dear soon. kinda miss him. we din see each other for about a week and still counting.. coz of my exams lo... we only survived through telephone. hehe.. hope to see u soon dear! then i can search your room and find out wad u went to buy and wad u are up to. hahaha..

aniwae, dear told me something sweet yesterdae.. will always remember it in my heart. juz makes me *melts*.. heee...

tmr HRM paper.. i'm not so scared. but aniwae, gotta get back to my books soon...

ta-ta..