Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Roller Coaster....

phew.. didn't have school todae. was glad though. hee.. met dear todae coz he needed my laptop to type his resume as his computer is down. so we met for breakfast, then went to buy cute little handphone holders for his room. i chose them! heehee.. one fat piggy - that's me! and the other is a fat cow - that's dear! hahaha.. now our phones haf something to sit on.. hehe.. and Qin mama said it was cute! she asked dear whether it was me who bought it.. haha.. she even commented on dear's room.. say i pack for him so neatly.. haha.. i haf to admit i was happie.. hee..

dear spent the day doing his resume, while i was continuing with part 2 of the packing. which means, packing dear's cupboard and closet. hee.. hope dear liked the layout of it. he finished his resume and fell asleep on his bed. and i juz continued packing and like a fairy godmother who woke him up to show him is "magical cupboard" hahaha..

everything went fine until dear shouted at me for no rhyme or reason.. coz of where we wanted to eat. i was upset. tears flowed down. he was remorse, i juz ignored. after all the things i've done. we made up though, or rather, i chose to forgive and forget and compromise or else things won't get us anywhere. i insisted on going home myself after dinner though, saying it was still early.. he gave in, in the end. i was quite glad to go home alone though. hee.. but dear msged me when i was on my way home. somehow he sensed it? that i was upset? oh well.. i chose not to be unhappy.. juz told him that its alrite... dear said something which touched my heart.. he told me that i'm the best and he can't imagine how life would be without me because i have already been part of his life and he can't do it without me. i was really touched on the MRT...

aniwae, we are fine now. felt like i was taken on a roller coaster ride todae. hee.. but nevertheless, i was happie todae.. and glad to spend time with dear... still love u loads..

haa! juz found out that i dun need to take PSQ main exam. yay! so happie. at first thought the school nvr let me take the exam. hahaha..

aniwae, gotta go.. tmr got lecture at 10am sia!
ta-ta..