Monday, September 06, 2004

Not So Blue Monday...

it's monday! but i'm feeling good.. only for the thot that i did not manage to drag myself out of bed in the morning. but on the whole it was ok.

was supposed to meet dear to but i guess i'll juz give it a miss for certain reasons.. firstly, dear has to pay for my expenses of i meet him for dinner.. and then i guess its better if he goes with his friends. if not his friends say him this and that again. stoopid army guys. no brains de.. hahaha.. but its a good thing coz i get to meet grace, sara, yasmin and gladys. i dunno who else is coming though. hahaha. but i guess it would be fun to meet up with my old classmates. aniwae, gonna meet grace and sara early and buy flip flops from havanias. hahaha. i think its gonna be so fun. but i'm not wearing very nice lei. haha.. got the typical sch slack look.. hee.. somemore carry along my laptop. haiz.

now in school doing my PSQ project.. arrggh.. can't wait to buy my flip flops. haahaahaa.. aniwae hope everything goes fine for dear coz he's gong to find job todae.. heehee..

ok.. gotta go liao.. ta-ta..