Friday, August 27, 2004

Dear's The Best!

this is for you dear!

for one thing that i've never regretted in my life..
is choosing to be with you..
you gave me the best..
treated me like your little princess..
and though i know u dunno how to show that u care..
deep down.. i know that you care..
the little things you do.. i appreciate them..
travelling all the way to my house..
lending me your shoulder to sleep..
and most of all always respecting me by making me your piority before your friends..
we have come a long long way..
giving our love to each other, and having that mutual trust..
i've always loved being with you..
even if its juz a bus ride, slacking at home, or juz holding hands..
from they day i held your hand..
i knoe no one could replace them..
coz u held my heart too..
and with this love you gave me..
i'm gonna treasure it..
and i knoe..
we are gonna last..
forever..
thanks for being by my side..
all this while..
helping me thru everything..
u are always the one i run to for help..
seems like you are always the life jacket..
helping me to float..
and bringing me to the shore..
lastly,
thank you for your patience, love and care..

with love...
jul