Sunday, August 29, 2004

Dear & Me...

dear came to fetch me from tampines todae.. then we went to have breakfast.. so nice.. went to watch 13 going on 30 todae.. not a bad show, but can't be considered good also.. it was so-so only..

went to dear's cousin's birthdae in the evening.. gambled a little.. lost $2.. haha.. i first time gamble sia.. juz joined in the fun..

dear won't be going back to camp.. until he O.R.D.. clearing leave now.. which means that he's mine 24 hours? hahaha.. but i'm used to dear not around me.. i'm used to being left alone in the afternoons on weekdays.. i'm used to being alone, not being cared about, and learnt that dear cannot always be with me, though his heart is.. heehee.. but nevertheless, i'm glad that dear has ample rest now.. now that he's so free.. but will expect him to find a job soon... to keep him occupied until he goes to NTU in july next year.. things are moving so fast.. i was at o'levels and now.. everything seems to happen in the blink of an eye..

gonna see dear tmr again.. i know he's tired to travel, so i'm going to dear's house myself tmr.. bringing my laptop to dear's house to do my HRM tmr.. dear's getting breakfast.. heehee.. aniwae we can't go out oso.. Qin mama going to pray to the gods tmr, coz its the 7th month.. so dear needs to be at home.. guess, i'll juz hang around bah.

dunno why i can't wait for school to start on mondae.. there's juz an excitement in me.. maybe coz of my laptop and my new crumpler bag bah? it juz motivates me to study.. hahaha... and i have to confess "i love my laptop alot! its white, its silver, its small, its handy, its my communication between my friends, its my schoolmate and its my e-mail..." so thankful for this 21st birthdae present that my dad bought for me.. i love it so much

oh yah, speaking of birthdae present, was toking to dear on the phone, he asked me wad birthdae present i want for my 21st.. told him i dun need anything liao.. he say cannot cannot.. muz be good good one.. actually i dowan anything, i think i am lucky enuff oredi.. coz, i have a loving family and my parents dote on me alot, i dun need to work for my own allowance, i dun need to do the housework, and most importantly, i have something that no one will have.. dear dear... only i haf dear dear, no one else.. and dear dear dotes on me too.. so i dun think i need anything else, if i had to really choose something for my birthdae, i want dear dear.. hee..

hmm.. whoa.. 1.30am liao.. dear know i haven't slp sure sold me again.. heehee.. ok.. think i gtg oredi..

ta-ta...