Friday, July 09, 2004

Weekend's here!

firdae is finally here. i got lotsa things to do.. hmm.. aniwae, todaei went out wif liang n jan. we went to bugis coz jan needed to get sumthing for her friend.. and guess wad? adidas outlet in bugis opened oredi! we went there.. and i saw a bag, and i fell in love, all over again.. haiz.. i was thinking whether to get it or not. and guess wad? haiz. ppl who knoe me well would knoe the ending oredi. i got the bag. the price, i won't reveal.. heehee..

yesterdae, kor kor smsed me, asked me out for dinner on thursdae. yay! he finally have time for me. i so long never see him since i left ITE and he, NS.. hehe.. so happie..

as for dear, we din quarrel yesterdae, juz had an hour conversation. nothing much happened :) he msged me todae in the evening too. i was surprised! (coz he usually dun msg me) he juz ask me "how u doing girl?" well, i was happy to receive the sms, but somehow, that happiness in me is different, it is mixed with a lot of doubts.. i was wondering, if he was doing it for me? or was he doing it, becoz he really missed me? he said that he missed me, that's y he smsed me.. nevertheless, i am still feeling weird.. and i guess.. i shouldn't think too much about it..

as for schoolwork (which is still the number 1 thing in my life) getting more and more. gotta list of things to do tonite and tomorrow..

1) Marketing tutorial
2) HRM peer tutoring notes
3) Operations management tutorial
4) Finance tutorial

wif so much things to do. i guess, love would be put aside for now. piorities first.. gotta go..

ta-ta..