Thursday, July 08, 2004

In The Middle of My Tutorial...

i'm in the middle of my ops mgmt tutorial, i dunno why i juz gotta urge to blog. i juz got hit by an arrow.. to be specific, its dear's arrow.. here i am, wounded badly.. what happened was this:

my little sister asked me a question on chinese which i was unable to solve. i knoe dear would be able to solve it, so i msged him, ask whether he is working or not. then when he said no, i called him, asked him wad he was doin. he was playing a game. i dunno wad the heck was it. and he asked me why, i juz suddenly felt like i was intruding.. his army buddies were at the background, "wah lan eh" this and that. i felt irritated and sad.. so i told him, its ok. nothing oredi. he said why, tell me, i said its ok, tok later.. he said ok. i said bye.. and hung up. so weird that this actually made me sad. haiz. wadever.. i think the sad part was that i was thinking if i had met wif an accident, and died this very moment, would he be lidat too? he can juz "fang xin" to say bye without even knowing what i called him for..

it juz makes me wonder why i fell for him. and it really makes me think twice.....