Thursday, July 01, 2004

todae, i'm a happy girl.. guess what? dear msged me at 4.42 todae when i was in school.. it was such a pleasant surprise. i think i got the shock of my life. i thot i read the name wrongly or wad.. he said it was to brighten my day.. u can't imagine how happy i was in my heart. it really made me happie. the feeling is juz so different. i can't explain it. but i'm juz so happy that he msged me..

though i'm not that cheerful lately, but i'm glad that he is taking the initiative to coax me (at least for todae), the feeling of being loved is juz so nice..

i juz realised that alot of girls like to be told and reassured their bf's love them. maybe its a kind of security that makes a girl feel safe.. safe that he still likes her and is still fond of her.. hmm.. love is such a complicated thing..

hmm.. schoolwork is getting tougher and tougher. muz work hard lo. this saturdae not meeting dear, coz gotta take my sister's convocation family potrait. so i guess i haf to finish putting the japan photos in the albums and oso my tutorials and i oso haf to prepare for my PSQ individual journal due on thursday.. gosh.. so much things to do.. haiz..

gotta go.. ta-ta..