Friday, July 02, 2004

now i am waiting to go to school.. gosh, actually i dread goin to sch todae. i juz dunno how ops management tutorial would be like. wif my new class mates. omg. this is the only tutorial which i dread going.. juz so sian.. and i wonder who is kim hock.. my tutor. dunno who oso.

tmr is saturdae, i am not meeting dear coz of my photo shoot.. got mixed feelings.. in a way, glad that i haf the time to study and we haf some space and time apart, but oso miss him. its so contradictary.. hmm but looking forward to sundae though..

dear told me last nite that he can't mit me on nxt saturdae. he gotta attend his friend's brithdae.. he say he mit me in the afternoon then he go in the evening.. i guess god is creating chances and spaces to let the both of us cool down.. it might be a good thing though. i dunno.. but dear has been quite sweet lately.. yesterdae nite juz b4 we hang, he told me "juz to let u knoe, i love you" whoa. i melted.. was thinking how can anyone love me like that? like a person like me? so fat n toopid.. hee.. well aniwae, thanks alot dear...

i will come back and blog later.. gotta go sch le.. ta-ta..