Thursday, July 22, 2004

Stressed...

haiz.. dunno why got so much things to do. so squeezed up. gotta complete my HRM project due on mondae and gotta study for finance test this wk... and plus mid semester tests starts on the 02 of august and i got 2 exam based CDS's.. haiz..

but one good news, i got an A for my PSQ individual journal! yay! yay! yay! heehee.. so happie.

as for dear, me so busy this saturdae, got finance test and then gotta attend lecture after that. then after lecture still gotta finish up my HRM in school. haiz.. guess i can only meet dear dear for dinner bah.. aniwae, dear told me that nxt wk saturdae he can't meet me. he got shooting range. so i guess, i would also be a good time to study and prepare for my mid semester tests. juz nice the timing. we both are busy.. aniwae, i miss u dear..

gotta go n do my HRM oredi.. ta-ta..