Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I Washed My Hair!!

yay! i washed my hair finally. couldn't stand it after a dae. the hairdresser told me not to wash it after 3 days.. haahaa. i can't be bothered le. dun expect me to go to sch wif oily hair rite? feeling so fresh and happy after my bath. heehee.. but still, i hope my hair would grow longer abit. heehee. its kinda short now. but one consolation, hair do grow! : )

aniwae, my PSQ quiz was okay.. heehee. but i got a bigger surprise! i received a msg from dear after i came out of the lecture theatre. he wished my good luck for my paper.. wow~ i was so happie and surprised. heehee.. dear really changed alot. i dunno wad caused the change in him. after wad happened last saturdae at 2am. he changed completely. he changed for the better, and it makes me very glad.. now, he's giving me surprises here n there. hee.. i muz say, i'm happie... thanks dear : ) though its juz a simple sms, but i knoe it means alot, to u and me..

haiz. later haf to get back to my HRM peer teaching notes oredi. sianz man. hmm.. aniwae, gotta go soon.. blog tmr..

ta-ta..