Saturday, July 17, 2004

Prawn Fishing

its saturdae! aniwae, i was woken up by dear's sms.. he sent me something so sweet.. at 2am! i was moved. he can't sleep. juz thinking about me.. can't believe it man.. dear has changed.. but i dowan him to make changes for me. i juz feel that he should find someone who suits him instead of making changes for me.
 
aniwae, wahhhh.. todae i went prawn fishing.. opposite the jurong bird park. so fun! but expensive lo. one rod costs $25 for 3 hrs. and me n dear only caught 3 prawns after 3 hours. haahaa. so funny rite? but i did enjoy myself. we went wif dear's buddy n his gf.. had a fun but tiring dae. after that we proceeded to crystal jade at suntec. the new one. crystal jade la mian xiao long bao. haha. so cute the name. not bad.. heehee... was really happie todae.. thank u dear..
 
now, i'm tired, but happie. coz i gotta spend the whole dae wif dear. hmm.. so nice...
 
ta-ta...